Contaminant Control Agents
organic contaminants and inorganic scales can lead to any number of problems, including lost production, sheet defects and unscheduled shutdowns. Solenis offers a comprehensive portfolio of products to meet a wide variety of contaminant control challenges.
Surface sizing agents are commonly used to provide water-resistance and prevent paper from blurring with water or ink.
These agents are applied to a wide variety of paper / paper board (writing paper, copying paper, corrugated board, newspaper, postcard, paper cup, paper bag.
- This series consist primarily of water soluble styrene based polymer.
- The application of this series makes it possible to provide water-resistance to various paper / paperboard (from acidic paper to alkaline paper).
- Acid cleaners
- Acid/alkaline boilouts
- Antichlor agents
- Antistat agents
- Chelating agents
- Cooking aids
- Digester additives
- Lime mud dewatering aids
- Liquor clarification aids
- Waterproofing compounds
- Tile fixing adhesives and joint fillers
- Repair and renovation products
- Admixtures for concrete and mortars
- Coating and protection products
- Construction and workmanship aids
- Anticipant liquid/powder.
- Sodium bi Carbonates for PH enhancement.
- Ferrous Sulphate
Retention Aids are the prime products used to reduce the cost of raw material in a paper mill industry. While manufacturing paper, at the wet end of paper mill retention and drainage chemicals, are used to optimize fiber retention and water drainage.
Dissolved air flotation (DAF) is a water treatment process that removes suspended solids from fresh water, process water, or wastewater. Coagulant and flocculant chemicals can be added to the feed water to aggregate and join together the small solid particles to form larger flocs or bundles and improve solids removal.